It’s Storey week, #ALMOST30NATION!! We bring you part 1 of our conversation with Luke Storey, a lifestyle design expert + transformational coach who has been KILLING IT as host of The Life Stylist Podcast. His podcast is progressive, thoughtful, vulnerable, and enlightening. WE ARE HUGE FANS.
In this first episode, we dive deep into Luke’s life before sobriety. Please be careful, your jaw will hit the floor. He has nearly died in the depths of addiction multiple times. His story of transformation will shock and empower you. Luke transformed his life, and is now pushing the boundaries of what it means to be healthy. He is a biohacker relentlessly exploring all corners of the Earth in search of the ultimate lifestyle enhancements for top performance, health, and fulfillment, and he shares insight about some insane supplements + hacks that you’ve probably never heard of.
Come back on Thursday (1/25) for another episode with Luke Storey, in which we go into even more detail on health, wellness, and biohacking. We chat about...
- The unseen bullsh**t part of podcasting that most people don’t realize exists
- How The Life Stylist Podcast has been a vehicle of transformation + growth
- Luke’s origin story
- Drugs at an early age + the weird cult-like reform therapy (that saved Luke’s life)
- Living a rock & roll dream / nightmare
- How spirituality saved him
- Living 20 years sober
- Luke’s intense, multi-year detox
- Eliminating toxic thought
- Luke’s favorite life hacks
Learn more at LukeStorey.com
Listen: The Life Stylist Podcast
Squarespace - Use code ALMOST30 for 10% off at Squarespace.com
Mend - Try for FREE at letsmend.com/almost30
Harper Wilde - Get 10% off at HarperWilde.com/almost30