OKAY THE BOYS ARE BACK EVERYONE ... well, just one. But he's the best. Actor, comedian, man of all things absolutely hilarrrrr, RYAN O'FLANAGAN is our special guest this week. Not only has he been on New Girl, Adam Devine's House Party, Comedy Central, Tosh.0, and American Dad, he graduated with Linds from Boston College in 20 fricken 10. WHA?! Basically, this episode is a force to be reckoned with.
After graduating college, he packed up his stuff, drove cross country to L.A., and never looked back. Ever since, he's been rising and grinding to be the most original comedian. Ryan talks about everything that's happened in between over the years, including ...
- weird-ass gym encounters
- living with an 81 year old man from Craigslist
- dealing with the haters as a performer
- Linds and Ryan meeting in college
- what we wore back in the day AKA anything BCBG or platform sandals
- Ryan's hit tourist show on Funny Or Die called "Ryan Does"
- the game of dating apps
- our fave emojis including the mushroom one
- doing acid in the wilderness
- finding your voice over the years
This ep is CRAY, RELAXED, + everything you need right now. Enjoy #almost30nation!