Find yourself drifting off during your daily routine, thinking of big ideas, money, and a life you truly want? Stuck in your ways but distracted by your passions? Love health & wellness and don't know how to monetize it? THIS is your episode homies.
Angie Lee is a health coach and business superstar, who went from broke to five figures from finding a hole in the health market. And trust us, she tells us exactly how it is. One small idea she had in college grew to a multi-million dollar reality. She sits down with Linds + Krista to talk about her journey and everything in-between:
- Don't doubt or ignore your naiive motivation
- the constant battle of corporate jobs and monotonous 9-5 routines
- entrepreneurs are who they are because they're "stupid enough to do it" and go through with their "crazy" ideas
- what to do when you don't know what to do as an entrepreneur
- how taking a break from EVERYTHING, even motivational speakers and inspirational books, can bring you more answers than anything
- her mistakes over the years as a coach & how they're VITAL to your development
- the power of showing up
- how to be EMOTIONALLY ready for entrepreneurship
- how making money and doing a lot of good are mutually exclusive
To say you need your notebook out for this one is an understatement.