Artist, designer, woman of change, and amazing light of creativity, CHELSEA LEIFKEN, joins Krista + Linds this week in the #Almost30Lounge, and it's as real as it gets, people. If you don't know who Chelsea is, YOU SHOULD/GET ON IT. Not only is she one of LA's coolest designers, but she's the creator of fabulous lines of leather goods, hand painted by her with love and the most inspirational messages. After studying at FIDM and working the 9-5 lifestyle in the tremulous fashion industry, Chelsea realized she was meant for something greater. That she had more to give to the world as an artist. Battling depression, anxiety, and the challenges of starting your own business, she's the badass we all need more of.
Talk about a motivational episode right? SIDE NOTE: There's A LOT of laughs in this one. Some hot points in this one include ...
- high school BS
- learning about, understanding, and knowing yourself
- the power of LISTS
- part-time Starbucks employees have bomb health insurance?!?!
- Chelsea's journey as a designer, from her first trade show to manufacturing her designs
- all of the tools in Chelsea's toolbox for HAPPINESS
- the importance of giving back
- dating through the phone ie. Tinder, Bumble, etc.