Ever heard of the ancient Chinese art of Feng Shui?! It's not some crazy interior design technique people have used for centuries. It's a way of cleaning your space AND your life!
To dive further into what this technique and practice is all about, Krista and Linds sat down this week with Feng Shui expert and personal curator, DANA CLAUDAT. Dana studied Art History at Stanford University and then moved on to become a Pyramid School Feng Shui consultant. Krista and Linds literally asked her, "DANA TEACH US YOUR WAYS." Because it's about time we all learned about how bomb feng shui is ...
- Feng Shui means "wind" and "water", so it's all about BALANCE. And in ancient times, it was all about survival and structure of your home in relation to the wind, weather, geography, and water.
- Dana's job is "expansive design", design to help you expand your life, through art and feng shui.
- She also breaks down the stereotypes of feng shui, everything from how strict it is and what are the rules.
- Ways to make any space feel better! Big ... small ... doesn't matter, Dana's got you.
- How do homeowners "fung-shei" a previously owned home? Mysterious stuff? Weird neighbors? That's stuff you gotta find out ...
- What to do to "fung-shei" YOUR DESK at work! THIS is a big one.
- Getting good vibes in your house for under $10
NOTEBOOKS OUT #ALMOST30NATION