She's balanced, she's blonde, and she's a BALLER. And this week, she's our very special guest on #Almost30.
JORDAN YOUNGER, aka yoga instructor, fellow podcaster, author, health guru, "The Balanced Blonde", is an LA-based blogger, who's been featured in Health Magazine, Teen Vogue, The Today Show, Refinery 29, Elle Magazine, and so many more media and news publications. Needless to say, we SCORED with this wellness babe.
Let's breakdown the episode for you:
- how blogger's deliver their content through today's technology, like Snapchat Stories, Instagram Stories, Facebook, and the ancient art of YouTube
- the negative stigma behind being a "blogger" OR EVEN A VEGAN for a career
- the evolution of a blogger
- how writing is a key part of blogging and creating new and exciting content, IE. Jordan's collegiate background in creative writing
- everyone's methods when it comes to creating content, AKA getting in the FLOW
- what it's really like to teach a yoga class - the feeling post-class, and is it really worth all of the work?
- how much self-disclosure is too much self-disclosure when it comes to blogging?
- the importance of sharing your life and your soul, BUT NOT GIVING TOO MUCH
- and last but not least, her newest eBook, SOUL ON FIRE!