Today on Almost 30, Krista and Lindsey are honored to welcome Lacy Phillips. She is the creative, connected spirit behind the blog Free and Native and a Manifestation Advisor.
She had a conscious awakening at 25, which changed the trajectory of her life. Started manifesting her own way after reading a slew of manifestation books that didn't resonate with her. We talk to Lacy about the birth of Free and Native and how she began sharing her own way of manifesting with friends and clients. Soon she realized, IT WORKED.
Are you feeling stuck? Wrapped up in the self-help books and wanting clarity on the process to attract what you want? Do you consistently attract the same type of people or the same type of chaos? Are you curious about the deep connection between your subconscious and your reality? Do you want to call in your future partner? If you are simply on a journey to get to know yourself better.....than this episode is for you.
We talk about:
- How Lacy's method of manifesting is fundamentally different than mainstream methods
- What is reparenting?
- How the subconscious mind is the magnet in manifestation
- The purpose of lessons and tests from the universe as it pertains to manifestation
- Lacy's version of hypnosis
- Doing the homework and observing the shifting self
- Reprogramming smallness and finding accountability
- What are expanders?
- How to call in your future partner
#Almost30nation, we are so stoked to hear from you once you start implementing Lacy's manifestation method. It's exciting and empowering when you realize that you have the ability to attract what you want most in this life. Be sure to check out Lacy's blog, Free and Native, linked above! Grab a notebook, happy listening!! xx