Who's the HEADMISTRESS OF PLEASURE? She studied sexuality at Stanford University AND in the jungles of Asia. Not only has she been featured in Women's Health, The Huffington Post, & Refinery29, but she's our guest on this week's episode of #Almost30!
Ladies & Gentlemen, we present to you sex and love guru LAYLA MARTIN!
Layla sits down with us to breakdown everything AND MORE when it comes to sex. LOVE, HEALTH, and HAPPINESS INCLUDED. So let's get to the good stuff:
- how your upbringing can affect the way you portray sex - ie. religion, sex shaming, etc.
- what a successful relationship REALLY means, not just holding it together as long as possible
- not being afraid to LEARN about sex & what's best for you and your partner
- using sexuality to access SPIRITUALITY - embracing that LIVING GODDESS inside
- WOMEN vs. MEN in the bedroom - what kind of sex do you really have?
- how to keep the honeymoon phase going - the sexual depletion that can be turned upside-down with these tricks for both MEN & WOMEN
- educating people on THE ORGASM
- the power of the JADE EGG
- SENSITIZING your vagina
- expressing the EMOTIONAL STORAGE in your G-SPOT