So let's be honest ... finances can be a b*tch. Definitely a theme that appears when you're #Almost30, being an adult and support yo'self. Money is a tricky topic. Or in other words, a fear.
BUT DON'T FREAK OUT YET.
MONETARY MAIDEN HEIDI STEVENS comes to the rescue in this episode. Basically, Heidi is a coach for creative and professional entrepreneurs who want to be SELF-MADE and SELF-SUPPORTING. Everything a woman should be. Her ideas and programs are strategic, realistic, passionate, and accompanying of anyone's dreams. She's also a real estate sales boss babe, who slayed post-grad. FUN FACT: she has a Master's in Spiritual Psychology. Finance and spirituality? BOMB.COM ... let's get down to business, shall we?
Biggest messages from Heidi in this episode?
- ASKING FOR WHAT YOU WANT in order to MAKE the money you want.
- visualization is KEY
- you can be BOTH spiritually successful and financially successful
- money ain't about materialism, it's about YOU
- what does it truly mean to be "anchored" in your masculinity and femininity
- how money can have a negative impact on your HEALTH
- we can HAVE it all but we can't DO it all